Blog Credo

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H.L. Mencken

Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Great Blogging Adventure

After years of comments, the occasional diary and my pseudo-blog on my school's email server, I have decided to launch my own blog because...I dunno.  I'm a middle aged white guy?

I suppose I will mostly post on politics, occasionally sports and even more occasionally political sports.  Teaching?  Yes, that seems appropriate.  Film?  Why, yes, I will, thank you.

I will blog for the same narcissistic reasons everyone else blogs: Because I assume there is someone out there who has been waiting for me to opine about Sarah Palin.

No comments: