Blog Credo

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H.L. Mencken

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hillary '16



The Most Lovely, Beneficent and Now Newly Powerful Wife read to me Pond Scum Pete Santilli's take on Hillary Clinton.

Let's take a look:

I want to shoot her right in the vagina and I don't want her to die right away; I want her to feel the pain and I want to look her in the eyes and I want to say, on behalf of all Americans that you've killed, on behalf of the Navy SEALS, the families of Navy SEAL Team Six who were involved in the fake hunt down of this Obama, Obama bin Laden thing, that whole fake scenario, because these Navy SEALS know the truth, they killed them all. On behalf of all of those people, I'm supporting our troops by saying we need to try, convict, and shoot Hillary Clinton in the vagina.

I think that as vile as this is, someone on Daily Kos once compared Dubya to Hitler, so... both sides do it.

I was asked by a student today if I thought Hillary would run in 2016.  I said, I thought she would, and I think she'll win.

And this mouthbreather above is the reason why.

There is some evidence that Barack Obama is actually underperforming the demographic shift to the Democrats.  Because there are some voters who just won't pull the lever bubble in the circle for a black dude.  Whether they will do so for a woman, I guess is an open question.

But if, check that, when the GOP unleashes the ugly against Hillary (and this Benghazi nonsense is just the faintest of tastes) it will not take very long for it to sound like Mr. Santilli.

And while, hahaha, Obama is from Kenya, has a bone through his nose and likes watermelon will play with some people, over 50% of the population is female.

Hillary could win 60% of the female vote.

No comments: