Blog Credo

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H.L. Mencken

Friday, December 8, 2017

Russianalia

There are little snippets coming out seemingly every few hours.  This piece of the timeline. That meeting is clarified. 

I have to confess, I'm struggling to maintain interest in the arcane sub-details.  I can only imagine how others feel.

Some of this is just journalists obsessing over the evolution of a story.  I'm already convinced of Trump's guilt, so what do I care about an additional damning detail about who emailed whom?

Still, I don't think it's having as a big an impact on average people as Trump's own outrageously shitty behavior is.

No comments: