Blog Credo

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H.L. Mencken

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

LMAO

Every time I go onto Facebook, someone posts something about Newtown that makes me weep.  Lehner published a eulogy for one of the little boys killed last Friday.  Theresa posted a bit about the NYFD firefighters who came up to form a human shield to protect the funeral goers from the Westboro Church assholes.  The link from that one looks just like Thing Two if we had let him grow his hair too long.  I mean fucking hell...

So when I found something else on Facebook that made me cry because I'm laughing so hard, I thought I should share that.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2012

No comments: