Blog Credo

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H.L. Mencken

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Bernie Bros

I've supported Hillary Clinton because I don't think Sanders' "revolution" is a thing.  I think it's self-indulgent wankery.  I value competence, which I know looks poor on a bumpersticker.

Anyway, since Hillary pretty much wrapped up the nomination on Tuesday, the Bernie Bros have been all over Facebook being...well, I guess douchey is the best word.  Their self-righteous purity is so repellent, so nauseating, it almost makes me regret saying nice things about Bernie.  Of course, I felt the same way about the PUMAs back in 2008, so....

No comments: