Blog Credo

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H.L. Mencken

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Oh, FFS

 Look, I get that Biden is old and that's going to be an issue surrounding his re-election bid. This bullshit from Axios however is taking a minor issue and making it seem like Biden is an invalid. I'm in my mid-50s and in decent athletic condition for someone my age, and I wear sneakers all the time to avoid foot pain. I do other exercises to stabilize my ankles and improve my balance. It's part of growing older (and wiser).

It wouldn't piss me off so much that they were focusing on Biden's age if it wasn't for the fact that in the past few days, Trump has called for the prosecution for treason of NBC/Comcast and former CJCS Mark Milley. He may also have bought a gun at a gun show in violation of his bond as he awaits trial.

Yeah, yeah, Biden is old. So is Trump. Biden is in better shape mentally and physically than Trump. Oh, and Trump is openly plotting revenge on everyone who opposes him if he wins in 2024.

What is the more important fucking story, you meatheads?

The GOP frontrunner: -Called for a political assassination -Called for investigations and fines for media outlets he doesn’t like The President: -Is three years older than him And now for me to take a big sip of coffee and see what the press is more focused on.

No comments: