Blog Credo

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H.L. Mencken

Friday, February 21, 2014

A Long Day's Journey Into Night

I have six class meetings in each class, one JV wrestling tournament, a batch of comments and one school duty before I can collapse into March break.  I have twelve test essays to grade and twelve take home essays that I have to turn around in two days.  I have to finish an evaluation of a fourth year faculty member and start hiring at least three new faculty for my department in that time span, too.  I have been tasked with helping to create an end of winter event for the faculty at large.

I am currently stuck in the library doing duty when there are no kids here.  #efficiency

I would like a nap...

No comments: