Blog Credo

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H.L. Mencken

Monday, December 27, 2021

Let's Go Biden

 The nontroversy over Bad Dad Jared Schmeck is a perfect encapsulation of how the Internet has broken our politics. I'm trying to think of literally anything that could be less important than some doofus thinking he was clever by saying a coded "Fuck You" to the President, because he's a MAGA shitheel. 

Somehow, this has been the main conversation on Twitter the past few days.

Lok, there are parts of Twitter and Facebook that I like. I see cool/funny things in my feed. But the minute I start basing my political opinions off the shit I read there, you will know it's time to send me to a farm upstate.

No comments: