1) At about 1AM this morning, Mitt Romney manages to beat by 8 votes a guy whose mostly known as being the world's most famous Google-bomb.
2) Rick Perry seems to be dropping out, but Bachmann is staying in.
3) Bachmann drops out and Perry stays in.
4) John McCain brings his unique political abilities to bear on behalf of Romney. Bachmann senses her Veep dreams come to fruition.
5) Obama appoints Richard Cordry to run the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. The GOP goes absolutely apeshit over this "power grab" and this example of "Chicago style politics." All this does, of course, is remind people that the GOP have not confirmed Cordry because they don't WANT a CFPB. Most everyone else does, but they don't. Well played GOP.
6) The Newt unleashes the Newt-lear option on Romney and Paul. Holy crap, I realize that when it comes to mean Newt does not need time to warm up, but his opening blast is just delicious.
So, to recap. Romney wins, but, eh, not so much. Obama knee caps the obstructionists in the Senate by appointing a head to the CFPB and the NLRB. Perry and his millions stay in the race and Newt unleashes both barrels on Romney.
I just had a temporary crown put on today, otherwise, I'd be making popcorn.