Blog Credo

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H.L. Mencken

Monday, February 7, 2011

Another Day Older...

Yeah, I got nothing, but Vader is everywhere...

Quarter grades being due tomorrow, I spent the day alternately grading and driving to the train station to pick up returning students from long weekend.  After spending some time talking to a nice lady in Bangalore about why our new router won't talk to our Apple products ("Bad racist router!"), I just wanted to watch some schlocky TV.  I couldn't even find that.  And the shows I wanted to watch from F/X don't show up on Hulu.

Eventually, I think we will move to internet based television, but I wonder how fast it will be if shows like "Justified" or "The Walking Dead" aren't available via GoogleTV or whatever.

Anyway, a technological quandry.

Oh, and we are currently very popular in Slovenia!  Go Slovenia!

No comments: