Blog Credo

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H.L. Mencken

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Walking Dead Liveblog


Well, after the most unbelievable gut wrenching episode of any show ever, let's see what's in store for us tonight.

I personally am waiting for the epic Michonne shitstorm.  Oh, and the Governor is one twisted SOB, and yet... sad.
***
Rick appears to be preparing for the Lumberjack games.

Oh, that was a nice shitstorm.  Not the one I was expecting, but still...
***
The "research team" is quite the euphemism.

This is a form of Rick Roll that I am unfamiliar with.
***
They harvest walkers?  Reminds me of a design I saw for a zombie survival vessel that turned zombies into bio-diesel.

Oh, zombie preschool.  That's not creepy at all.

Where does Daryl keep getting new crossbow bolts?  Does he make his own?

Mmm, delicious opossum.

A lot of the shots tonight look like frames from the graphic novels.
***
Daryl is a good daddy.  And he brings home possum meat, too!

OK, that's just gross....
***
So I guess Carol really did die.  I thought maybe she escaped.  Oops, no, just saw the preview for next week.  Carol made it.

Um, who's on the phone?

No comments: