Blog Credo

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H.L. Mencken

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Not Much To Say, No Time To Say It

I suppose I could tear apart David Brook's inane commentary on Linsanity, but Charlie Pierce got there first and sewed the land with salt.

There is also some dillweed who wrote a column entitled "What Are Women For?" and I suppose I could explain what a terrible writer/human being Mssr. Poulos is.  But tbogg got there first.

So, instead, I offer you a song that's been stuck in my head for a day or two:

Having already taught two classes to a room full of nervous students and expectant parents, I'm off to shuttle Thing One to a birthday party, finish Thing Two's Pinewood derby car and then coach them both in soccer.

Enjoy your day off.

No comments: