Blog Credo

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H.L. Mencken

Friday, February 10, 2012

Quick Meta Post

First, I've noticed that one page of mine is more viewed than any other and it's not even close.

It's this one:
http://zombieland-nowbrainfree.blogspot.com/2011/05/bin-laden-went-galt.html

If I had to list my 100 favorite posts, that would not make the list.  I'm guessing people try to Google "BinLaden+JohnGalt+Zombies" and wind up here by accident.

Secondly, since the economy is improving (and hopefully will keep improving) and Santorum is now *retch into back of throat* the frontrunner, I will need to add a new tab to accommodate the culture wars, since we seem destined to be dragged through that morass again.

No comments: